Eden Gray (June 9, 1901 - January 14, 1999), was the professional name of Priscilla Pardridge, an American actress, and writer on the esoteric meanings of Tarot cards and their use in fortune-telling. In the 1960s, Through her books, Gray had an integral part in the creation of the contemporary interest in esoteric Tarot in general, and the Waite-Smith Tarot deck and the Fool's Journey interpretation of the Tarot trump cards in particular. She influenced later writers on the Tarot, such as Mary K. Greer.
- Tarot Revealed: A Modern Guide to Reading the Tarot Cards. Inspiration House, New York, 1960. reprinted, Signet Books 1969
- Recognition: Themes on Inner Perception, Inspiration House, 1969
- A Complete Guide to the Tarot. Bantam Books and Crown Publishers, New York, 1970
- Mastering the Tarot: Basic Lessons in an Ancient, Mystic Art. Crown Publishers, New York, 1971
- Het geheim van de Tarot: de magische kaarten die verleden en toekomst onthullen, translated by Wim Gijsen, Kosmos-Z&K, 1996
- Guía completa para el Tarot, Editorial Diana, Mexico, 1976
Birth information is from the 1910 U.S. Census (on Ancestry.com) and death information is from the Social Security Death Index, also on Ancestry.com.
|40x30px||This article about a writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|